Only women drink White Tea Shots, especially those who are conscious of weight gain but still desire a small amount of alcohol in their system. You have arrived at the ideal location if you want to look fantastic but still want to take a few shots to unwind.
The best recipe for white tea shots has ever been this one! Due to the peach schnapps and the sweet-and-sour mixture, it has a faint peach flavor.
Let’s find out more about the components of the white tea shot recipe and the health advantages it offers your body. Scroll to see!
Read more: How to Make Rose Milk Tea: Benefits&Recipes – Womens Health Tips
What is a White Tea Shot?
A delicious alcoholic beverage is the white tea shot. It is a well-liked shot that primarily girls enjoy because it has fewer calories and a decent flavor than the green tea shot. They are a common shot option at bars and collegiate gatherings.
A simple but energizing alcoholic drink is the white tea shot. Similar to green tea, but made with Jameson Irish whiskey and a cooled white tea bag.
The white tea bags are absent from this beverage, as is Jameson Irish whiskey. Similar to green tea shots, white tea shots can also include a few ingredients like the sour mix, peach schnapps, and some seasonal Kumquat fruit.
What Does White Tea Shot Taste Like?
With the addition of peach schnapps, the mild flavor of these white tea shots is given a sweet and peach flavor. The lemon-lime soda and the sweet and sour mixture also give it a faint lemon-lime sour flavor.
Shots of white tea are soothing and revitalizing. However, the flavors may vary depending on using a simple white tea shot, a stronger Gong Mei white tea bag, or Pai Mu Tan. To get the best flavors, you might need to soak them in boiling water. This concoction or the lemon white tea shot with honey can be enjoyed in a few shot glasses. It has a lighter honey profile and is sweeter.
How to Make a White Tea Shot?
White Tea Shot Tequila
- 1 ounce Blanco tequila
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- In the cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients. You can use lemon-lime soda in place of the juice.
- Place ice before placing cover and sealing contents in. Shake the contents for approximately 30 seconds before straining.
- Add a glass with ice after that. By substituting juniper berries for peach schnapps, or by adding star anise or black pepper to the mix, you can alter the flavor of this beverage. Serve.
White Tea Shot Rum
- 1-ounce white rum
- 2-ounce brewed white tea (cooled)
- 0.5-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 lime slice, for garnish
- Half the ice should be in the shaker. Including the garnish, add all the ingredients. Replacing the juice with lemon-lime soda will give you a lighter result.
- There is also a different version where black tea is used instead of the loose leaf for white tea if you do not want the freshly dried hay aroma.
- For 20 seconds, shake erratically. Fill the glass with strained contents. After adding the garnish, serve your iced tea.
White Tea Shot Vodka
Instead of drinking it as a shot, you can turn this white tea shot into a cocktail. The cocktail is excellent for the summer.
- Add two more of each ingredient.
- Add ice cubes to the cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour to the cocktail shaker.
- For 10 to 20 seconds, shake it well.
- Pour soda over the remaining ice in a cocktail glass after straining the mixture about 3/4 of the way in.
Learning how to make a white tea shot recipe can boost your beverage list. This white tea brew recipe has several variations, is simple to prepare, and uses ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen. Learn the white tea shot recipe right away, make some sweet additions at home, and start making sips cups for yourself.
How Many Carbs Are in a White Tea Shot?
A white tea shot has 12.2g of carbs, which are primarily from other ingredients. White tea contains no carbohydrates on its own. You can still substitute other ingredients even though this has a low carb count.
How Much Does a White Tea Shot Usually Cost?
Compared to making it at home, white tea shots are very expensive, typically costing around $10. It only requires a few ingredients and a short amount of time to make.